Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This was made in the hope to opening people's eyes on how easy it is to make money on the internet. I hope you enjoy your stay and come back!

Friday, October 15, 2010

How to monetize your blog!

Alright so in order to make a blog that will earn you money, you will need a popular niche. What I would suggest is making something that is googled a lot.

Ideas on good blogs:
Car Insurance
Video Games
Plastic Surgery
Diseases
Help for school
Student loans
Home loans

Stuff like those is what is going to bring a lot of traffic to your blog.

Next you are going to need Google Adsense
You have to apply and wait to be accepted.

Next make a blog I love BlogSpot.com which is what I am currently using.

Next you need to make promising posts that sound somewhat legit.

Good luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment